Status of Students

2019-02-18 (月) 00:28:28 (275d)




学生の正式な所属は、学生証に書いてあるとおり、「東京大学 大学院工学系研究科」です。より詳しくは、これに「電気系工学専攻 修士課程・博士課程」がつづきます。


指導教員の本務が附置研の先端研なので、学生の配属先、すなわち、修士論文研究・博士論文研究の実施場所のことを、「東京大学 附属先端科学技術研究センター 極小デバイス理工学分野 年吉研究室」と称します。学内外からの郵便物宛先は、このように連絡しておけば良いでしょう。また、学会論文などの所属は、指導教員本務の先端研として書いておけば良いでしょう。ただし、研究活動に使用した競争的外部資金の配分先によって、記載する所属が変わることがありますので、その都度、教員に問い合わせると良いでしょう。


指導教員の兼務先である生産研にMEMS系のクリンルームがあり、この施設を用いて修士論文研究・博士論文研究を実施します。よって、この施設に出入りするために、「東京大学 附属生産技術研究所 マイクロナノ学際研究センター 年吉研究室」の大学院生としての身分も併せ持っています。


Official Affiliation for Students

School of Engineering

The official affiliation of a lab student is the School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, as said in his/her student ID. In detail, one would add Department of Electrical Engineering and Master Course or Ph.D. Course.


The name of RCAST or Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo is used as your host lab, where your adviser works for. Use this affiliation as your post mail address. You may use this for your affiliation when writing a journal paper. Depending upon the funding used, you may need to change the affiliation. Talk to your adviser for details.


Your adviser keeps MEMS Cleanrooms in the Institute of Industrial Science, The University of Tokyo, and hence students have another status as a student of the Center for International Research on Micronano Mechatronics so that they would be officially allowed in the cleanrooms.

See also Related Organizations.